imac or pc????

~!!WhoCares!!~

Rumor Starter...
I'm planning on getting a new computer. But don't know wich to get a new imac or a regular pc with windows vista. So do any of you have any suggestions??? If you do please post it!!!

mhl12

depends on what you're looking to do and personal preference.

For just gaming, I would recommend a pc.

I have a macbook pro with OSX and windows xp installed on it. I need laptop and I found the macbook pro was one of the best deals for high end laptops out there.

Spellsong

Gray Mage
It depends on your needs. If you are a gamer, go with PC, if you are not a gamer then imac if you are willing to pay the money for it.

Epsi

Zoo Keeper
... whe dont even have macs in my country... the only thing apple around here is trees. so i can only recommend what i know, pc. ever noticed in all the movies everybody always has a mac, and the villians have a pc.

TchuBacha

I am the Stig
... whe dont even have macs in my country... the only thing apple around here is trees. so i can only recommend what i know, pc. ever noticed in all the movies everybody always has a mac, and the villians have a pc.

Thats because macs look alot better than a sh!tty beige box. Either that or there's a bit of product placement going on ;)

Epsi

Zoo Keeper
... i have to disagree. most modern pcs looks a lot cooler than macs. mine for example is black with green and blue neon shineing out of it.

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
This is my computer.
advantage2.jpg

Dont drool.

B/W. Do you think I can run bioshock on it?