A Little Help? Sonic CD

lueh

Hey, for the last week or so I've been fumbling around getting the right BIOS and the right version of Gens so that I could try out Sonic CD, but now all I can find is a Beta version. I found a 87.8MB 'Sonic CD' but its a program to play the music from the game. I was wondering if anyone could help me out finding a full version? My brother has the real game but he can't find it at the moment. Any help would be appreciated, as the Beta only has three zones.
Thanks!

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
Hey, for the last week or so I've been fumbling around getting the right BIOS and the right version of Gens so that I could try out Sonic CD, but now all I can find is a Beta version. I found a 87.8MB 'Sonic CD' but its a program to play the music from the game. I was wondering if anyone could help me out finding a full version? My brother has the real game but he can't find it at the moment. Any help would be appreciated, as the Beta only has three zones.
Thanks!

You need to read the AUP mate.

As frustrating as it might seem the forum rules prohibit asking for or discusion of romsites. Its for a very good reason so please, delete the request and refrain from making rom requests on the forum.

Thanks.