Paintball

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Does anyone play paintball with friends? I have to admit that I've played 4 times so far and I loved it.

I guess one of the reasons I did was the fact that I got to shot at people without the fear of killing them.

onewecallgod

i love paintballing. got my own gun and stuff. if you got secluded woods nearby, thats a great place to play

Guitar Gamer

I want to get a couple paintball guns. I live on some prime land to hold a MAJOR paintball competition. I have 40 acres - all trees, hills and differing landscapes. Plus, no-one lives near me for a few miles so it's complete seclusion. :) The only developed area of land on the property is about 2 acres so it's almost all a vast battle-field waiting to happen.

onewecallgod

i've got a friend who has some paintball guns for sale. think its like a spyder TL, automag and smart parts shocker

Guitar Gamer

Awesome. :) Too bad I'm broke though. It'll be a while before I can splatter the forests with multi colored chaos. <_<

Mourgos

Hey Left,how much did you pay ,cause some I've been thinking to go and play with some friends for a while now...

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by onewecallgod@Jul 22 2004, 01:33 AM
greece isnt that big....why dont you go together?
I might be tempted to use real ammo on him :p

And no, I cant bother myself with those activities nowdays... lack of time...

Mourgos

Do you know by any chance a relative site or sth?

And Lefteris,I'm a good guy ,honestly :innocent:

BTW (it's off topic but I don't think I should make a whole thread for it) can you add these emoticons to the list?
tomato.gif

bleh.gif