Catwoman

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Is anyone going to see it? Is anyone going to see it for reasons other than Halle Berry? :D

Zach

I am not going to see it.

And I submit to you this question

Since when is catwoman BLACK ??

:rolleyes:

Thats superhero movies these days, friggin Jessica Alba is playing the Chick in the Fantastic Four movie. a White/Blonde character is being played by a Latin/Brunette actress :rolleyes:

Oh, and the Basketball Scene in Catwoman is quite...interesting...

TGS

She's not ugly, but short hair really turns me off. Let it grow bitch.

Motoko

hey cat woman was white in batman returns or whateve move she was in.

shadowwoelf

srry for the bad spelling and use of abbrevations in-advance

lol i didnt even see catwoman cause it looks so stupid it is supposed to attract all the guys.. plus catwoman was white in batman return since i just watched the movie like two days ago....overall most superhero movies based off of comics suck since u have alot to deal with first u have to make sure the movies short then u have to make sure that is right with the comics then u have to deal with the editors so basiclly unless u make a new super hero for the movies it will basiclly suck and i am not saying that all the super hero movie sucks i am just saying that they leave stuff out... plus i think short hair makes a woman sexy but it cant be too short....*man am i shallow* :unsure: but at least i can admit it guys... :p but lets get back on topic has anyone actually seen the movie and has anything to say about it?