GameFAQs.com - How do the GameSaves work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spellsong

Gray Mage
I am stumped on this one. If you try to rename the file, see if that works, don't expect anything since I have no clue if it will really work.

xKilXlerx

Killer Newbie
If you try to rename the file, see if that works, don't expect anything since I have no clue if it will really work.
That wont work for sure. If Im not wrong, the save type of Gamefaqs is a gameshark snapshot save file...(Example: GoldenSun2.sps) Theres no way to convert them into .sav. If you are using Visual Boy Advance,there is a way.. Follow this...File>Import>Gameshark Snapshot>[GoldenSun2.sps]. This will reset the emulator ofc but what was changed is your save file! The one that gamefaqs are storing their savegames! Have fun. ^_^

EDIT: Also if you want to donate your save file to gamefaqs, well you File>Export>GameSharkSnapshot. Give it a try.

Last edited:

montpics

Then how to use psx savegame? i got .gme from gamefaqs.
You may convert them into *.mc or *.mem with Aldos memorycard manager 1.3 which is available from this link below.

>CLICK HERE!<

Majorly depends on an emulator itself whether it can support *.gme file or not.

ubr

NPC GM Pilot
You may convert them into *.mc or *.mem with Aldos memorycard manager 1.3 which is available from this link below.

>CLICK HERE!<

Thank You! :D

xKilXlerx

Killer Newbie

>CLICK HERE!<

I will thank you for finding a way to convert the .gme file.

pokeemu

Banned
For a pokemon emulation guide including tips and tricks of how to properly set up GBA and how to convert game saves so that they can be played try this guide.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.