Anyone have working metal slug

pam

Banned
All metal slugs (1,2,X,3,4,5) exist and work properly in MAME. I have them in my personal selection, plus I m very good (maybe the best in the world) in 2,X,3... :msn_wink: dont laugh,its true

pinkbandit

I had Mslug 1 2 3 and x. they all worked fine on the winkawaks emulator. but for some reason there are to versions of metal slug 2, one of them sux and doesnt work and the other one works fine.

guardianx

for all of u metal slug user .. how do u shoot diagonally?? i have a saitek controller and i couldnt never shoot diagonally. if u know how to make it shoot in the diagonal direction i would like to hear ur tip on controller set up.

cooleet8

guardianx said:
for all of u metal slug user .. how do u shoot diagonally?? i have a saitek controller and i couldnt never shoot diagonally. if u know how to make it shoot in the diagonal direction i would like to hear ur tip on controller set up.
i dont think you could shoot diagonally, i only happens when you are using heavy machine gun, it just that if you fire your gun forward then tip the stick upwards the bullets run in a diagonal motion... its just up, down and forward =D