• Welcome to the Submitted Content Forum. You may use this part of the message board to submit content for reviewing before it is posted at the main site.
    • Acceptable Material
      If it is a review it has to be one of a game or emulator.
      If it is a guide/manual it has to do with emulation(how to use an emulator etc), not a game.
      New releases - Keep in mind that we check other sites regularly for those ourselves.
    • Necessary Requirements
      You may not copy content written by another person and claim it as your own. Any material found to be breaking that requirement will be removed.
    • Images
      You may use as may images as you like. At first you will have to host them to one of the many free image hosting services available. Once your material is officially posted we will copy them on the server.

Xebra 07.08.09 released!

spotanjo3

New version of the playstation emulator

Fixed the CD audio buffering.

Site @ http://members.at.infoseek.co.jp/DrHell/ps1/index.html

xebra.png

spotanjo3

I always used it. It was around for over 3 years. The reason was because emulator-zone never mentioned it. It was around at other many forums that I went before I found emulator-zone forum almost a year ago.

Spellsong

Gray Mage
I used to go to Zophar Domain years ago, all the time when the site was being updated on a regular bases, that is where I used to get my info.

spotanjo3

I had been there as well. Now, it is not update anymore. It is slow. The last update was November 9, 2006. Now, I have few others that are better and update everydays.

montpics

I used to go to Zophar Domain years ago, all the time when the site was being updated on a regular bases, that is where I used to get my info.
Apparently, Zophar's main site was inactive for a long time 2 years ago (except for forum). It is shame that no one updating the site which was once my favs.