A Review section for Emulators?

Alucard_The_Dex

Angery Mame User
I saw under some emulators there is little to almost none at all information in the description feild. Im gonna have to take a guess its abit to time consuming to review and post knowledge about the emulators that are rarely downloaded. Sooo I was thinking a Public ran Review section on Emulators and actual consoles/computers the emulators are based off? just to give a more in depth resource posibly pic's screenshots and such for new comers and to broaden the emulation field beyond the well known systems and emulators.

I unno...just wondering.

Epsi

Zoo Keeper
Great idea. make everything up to date and detailed. maby even add 2 or 3 new emulators...

Alucard_The_Dex

Angery Mame User
I know of this forum but it sounds like its more for recon on versions more then full fledged reviews. Everyone knows they can post more then what version is out but yet they only post a simple praise of power and coolness with a link and version number. With a solid Dedicated review section i think there would be more possibilitys to people giving multiple paragraphed reviews that can be found easily instead of clicking on "this version is out" and hoping to see somthing about it other then OMG SWEET!.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
You can use that section to post your content but then I will take it, format it a bit and move it here.

That has always been the plan anyway.....

gforce75

Cloud
Haha... but i think it would be useful to have a list of the best emulators in order. The site has it on the front, but would be great to include all. Probably take alot of leg work.

Alucard_The_Dex

Angery Mame User
That has always been the plan anyway.....

I can see that but I dont think its working very well sorry to say. I think the problem is the Submit content Forum isnt deligated to catagorys. You should split it up acording to the Catagorys on that link. I think it would help alot ^_^