PC game emulator for Xbox 360

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
Doubt it :(

TchuBacha

I am the Stig
You could install linux on your xbox360 using the hypervisor exploit in a patched version of King Kong, which will also require a modified DVD-Rom drive that will allow you to launch a burnt DVD.

The hypervisor exploit also requires either kernel version 4532 or 4548. Newer version patch the exploit.

Using this exploit you can install a version of linux that has been ported to the Xbox360.

You could then install WINE which allows you to play games created for windows on the Linux OS.

Ive never tried this but I suspect games run slowly and will probably give you a headache trying.

Make that never. He's asking for a PC emulator for the 360, not the other way around ;)

wouldn't it be pointless?

plus it wouldn't work for most games because ALL consoles have waaaaaaay less power than most PC's they produce the graphics and things that they do because ALL of those resources are going to nothing but the game and the parts in them are also only designed to play games

The 360 only has around 512mb or ram so it may be able to handle some games but getting into next gen pc games (like crysis) it wouldn't be able to run it...mainly why crysis isn't even being released on a console

blueshogun96

The Old Kid
Maybe he just wants to emulate Win98 on his 360. I don't think there are any PC emulators that support 3D HAL anyway, or at least I haven't seen any.