Music in Mega Man X4 ISO?

GForce64

The music for the ISO in Mega Man X4 won't play. This is what it says in their help file: In order to have the music playback properly, start ePSXe with the command-line switch, '-noseekinxa', so your command would look like this :

C:\epsxe\epsxe.exe -noseekinxa

I don't have a clue how to do that. Please help!!!!!

onewecallgod

create a shortcut of the epsxe.exe. then click properties of the shortcut and where it says "target file" type "-noseekinxa" (without the quotes) at the end of it.

GForce64

I do that, and i get this message:
The name 'C:\Program Files\ePSXe\ePSXe.exe-noseekinxa' specified in the Target box is not valid. Make sure the path and file name are correct.

What am I doing wrong?

GForce64

ok...scratch that. I got it to apply, but now i get this message: ePSXe error:
-noseekinxa param incorrect. Now what?

onewecallgod

i got plenty of time and im glad to help :)

start -> run -> command. the dos box will open (if youre using either XP or 2k, then typing cmd will also work, but theyre pretty much the same thing, so it doesnt matter)

in cmd/command type: "cd c:\epsxe" without the quotes and hit enter. now type: "epsxe.exe -noseekinxa" without the quotes. this should work, unless epsxe has another exe file for running under command/cmd

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Did you happen to download the ISO from the internet? Some ISO's have the music removed to reduce their size.