Last person to post wins.

mhl12

i think mods can easily win at this game.

Epsi

Zoo Keeper
Nah, they dont stand a chance... unless they close the thread... wont be the first time that happens i suppose... (by the way, im wining... if only school was this easy...)

Ryanfaescotland

I think that is what he was getting at. (I'm winning)

Epsi

Zoo Keeper
but what ever mod closes it has to accept the fact that he is a party pooper. and no body wants to be a party pooper... or related to goerge bush

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
I AM GEORGE BUSH[Im winning]

Ryanfaescotland

there should be rules to this. All good games need rules. Like only hand written posts or something.

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
There should be rules on how tasty BeanDip is.

Epsi

Zoo Keeper
ok... i have a rule. your only allowed to type with your feet in this game.

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
how about.The message has to be a quote from the movie "Goodfellas"

""Fuck you, Pay me""-Ray Liotta

Epsi

Zoo Keeper
Thats a completely different game. and just lines from one movie? how about all old mob movies?

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
O.K. but i think Goodfellas is under that category so
''"Its turnin' your brain into mush""-Robert DeNiro

Zapotech

Fecal Lord
I had often, cowled in the slumberous heavy air, closed my inanimate browser to find it real. As I knew it would be, the colorful sprites and Photoshopped sigs, the high snows glimpsed at the back of mountains of SPAM, all reversed in the quiet reflecting fluids underneath... not knowing then that AnAutisticDog perceived it too. Now I find that once more I have posted in this forum, robber of dead men’s dream, I had read in books that art is not easy but no one warned that the mind repeats in its ignorance the vision of others. I am still the black fish of trespass in alien waters.

Last edited:

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
ill be gone for awhile:(:(

Holland Guy

Wacked Out Humanoid Being
what a game...but hey, a chance to post random stuff!

i have noticed that typing random letters on your keyboard results in AT LEAST one J.
example: hvrjekshuzsoicbjh

Holland Guy

Wacked Out Humanoid Being
YAY! I WIN!

right?

BrownThunder209

Black Magic
I think not sir!

Respect the fro!