Controllers help

hoangtien

ZSNES is the best Super Nintendo's emulator. I've used ZSNES well on my PC for a long time. But at this time, I am having a trouble with ZSNES, that's about configging the inputs. At first, I plugged two gamepads into USB hole and configed the input#1 and input#2 with them. ZSNES worked so well. After that, I plugged a dancepad into Parellel (printer hole) and installed driver for it. So my PC gets 4 input devices like this:

Input 1: (dancepad parallel)
Input 2: (dancepad parallel)
Input 3: (gamepad USB)
Input 4: (gamepad USB)

Then, ZSNES couldn't work with my two gamepads anymore. In the input device box, ZSNES didn't list any kind of gamepad. I think there was a matter appeared after I had added a dancepad. This is my thinking about this trouble: before I had added a dancepad, the two gamepads were the input #1 and input #2; after I had added a dancepad, the input #1 and input #2 were the dancepad so finally ZSNES couldn't work with the two gamepads anymore. I found many ways to fix this but I couldn't, plz help me!!!

Through this trouble, I hope that ZSNES developers will add the choosing input devices function in the new version of ZSNES. I think this functions will help users can use more input devices on their PC and config inputs easily. Thanks so much!!!