Anyone have a working PS2 em with the required plugins?

Azzy

Is it okay for me to ask this?

I am wondering if there's anyone out there willing to send me a working PS2 emulator with plugins. I'm kinda desperate because I can't for the life of me get my PCSX2 emulator working. It says there's a GS error or something, and I don't know what to do about it.

So I'm just wondering if someone is kind enough to send me a copy of their em and plugins so I can try it for myself. I know PS2 ems and ems in general are hard to get to work but I can't think what else to do.

Sorry if this is not allowed to be asked, but if you can help, please message me here in the thread or through pm. Many thanks!

mhl12

Did you read the entire configuration guide on the pcsx2 website. It's quite self explanatory. The GS error is probably some graphics card plugin error.

Azzy

I will go through the guide again.

I assumed the GS error was for a graphics plugin, but when I test the plugin in the config menu, it says it's running correctly, and that's what confused me.

insanemaniak

This User Is Insane
It means your Graphics Card isn't good enough... Well so i've read somewhere...

insanemaniak

This User Is Insane
No i think basically you need to upgrade your graphics card, i don't know for sure, but no matter what graphics plugin i've used it still says the same error, maybe different for you

mhl12

if your card doesnt support pixel shader 2.0 you should use the gdsx plugin.. not the zerogs

spotanjo3

if your card doesnt support pixel shader 2.0 you should use the gdsx plugin.. not the zerogs

Correction. However, you should use both and again, as you said.. if he/she doesnt support pixel shader 2.0 then buy a new one that support it because both plugins are better than one depending on the games.

Azzy

I tried to test what was wrong and it seems that if I use the GDSX plugin, it says my pixel shader is too low and I only support 0.0. After I click OK on that popup, I get a message saying GS plugin error. If I change to the zerogs plugin, I just get the GS plugin error without a message of pixel shading.

So I apparently only support 0.0. Is there a plugin which supports that? Or do I really definitely need to upgrade my graphics card?

Thanks for the continued replies by the way.

mhl12

well that seems that your graphics card is way too obsolete. you need to upgrade your card and/or your computer.

Ryunaruto

don't ps2 em have plugin for USB, was trying to open my pendrive to insert the save game into my memory(pcsx2) using codebreaker....i only see usb null.dll....anyone got any website or any ideas to download other usb plugin?...

montpics

So far, there is no news about USB plugin's release since PCSX2 team are working more on PS2 game emulation.