Pokemon Stadium 2 Transfer Pak prob

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gigashock

using n-rage's directinput plugin, i "inserted a gb rom in the transfer pak", and it's good because i can fight with my own pokemon from my gb rom but there's a prob. when try to go to the gb-tower, which is to play the gb pokemon game on the n64, it tells me that the transfer pak is not installed correctly:
pokestasnap.JPG

could you please help me

waqararif11

hello ever1 hey Lefteris D you said that when you played pokemon stadium 2 and went in the gb tower it worked, well mine dosent, you see the screen just goes all white and stops so if you dont mind can you tell me what emulator your using, what plugins your using and what gb roms youve attached to the transfer pak.

thanks

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
This was over two years ago and it took me several hours to make it work. I dont even remember what I did back then but I think it worked because I was able to load all the pokemon from Gold.

I was using Project 64 with Nrage's Input Plugin and US roms(both gameboy and N64).

Mourgos

You can load your pokemon,but playing the game in the gameboy tower is a whole different thing.I'm pretty sure it can't be done...

waqararif11

oh man ok then Gigashock how did you get your game to that stage cos mine goes to that bit where your on then no writing come and you know when im in earls pokemon academy when im doing a test the writing dosent come up i need some help

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
It was two years ago. All I remember is that the pokemon were loaded in the game and that's it.

It must have been the simple game only, not the tower.

Mourgos

Originally posted by waqararif11@Jul 18 2004, 01:37 PM
oh man ok then Gigashock how did you get your game to that stage cos mine goes to that bit where your on then no writing come and you know when im in earls pokemon academy when im doing a test the writing dosent come up i need some help
If I understand your problem correctly you propably need to use another grafic plugin but I'm not at my usual PC right now(holidays you see :p ) and I don't remember which one worked for me to tell you...

waqararif11

ok then but if any one does ever find out how to get in to the gb tower and play fully please tell me and i will try my best to sort out your problems too thanks everyone

G

Gigashock

sorry wagarariff i've been in vacation and did not come to the forum for a long time. but i had the same graphs prob some time ago. if you have an ati family graphics card, i recommend you use the gl64 or something like that graphics plugin. but if you're not you can use that plugin anyway

waqararif11

hello ever1 itz me again u i was just wondering if i cud get in the gb tower in pkmn stadium 1 huh? has any1 here dun it b4 and can anyonem plz send moi a link to get a got grafix plugin ive tried jabo 61.5 or sommat like dat and it says access violation after i use it 4 bout an 1 hr or so plz :) my fellow pokemon brothers help me

pokeNEWBIE

:p :p :p :excl: Yea think so.. does nyone have a pokemon stdium rom for me?? cuz i lovee pokemon stadium and i waqnt to play it on my emulator:happy:

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
pokeNEWBIE said:
:p :p :p :excl: Yea think so.. does nyone have a pokemon stdium rom for me?? cuz i lovee pokemon stadium and i waqnt to play it on my emulator:happy:

Hint: CLICK
Rephrase that request you just made.
1. Do not ask for, offer or supply materials that are considered illegal
We do not permit discussions about getting any illegal materials, such as Ripped Music CDs(MP3 etc), Ripped Movies(Divx etc), ROMs, ISOs or Warez. Threads which break this rule will be either closed or simply deleted and the thread creator will be dealt with accordingly.

Last edited:

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
pokeNEWBIE said:

No ROM requests here, please. Read the forum rules before you post :rolleyes:

hagbard

1) No ROM request
2) Don't bump old threads (2004, ahem...)
3) Read the Forum Rules
4) Thread closed
5) Have a nice day

Status
Not open for further replies.