Putting torrents on a CD and playing in a modded xbox?

Naz

My xbox has a modchip, but I was just wondering how you burn the isos you have on your computer onto a dvd-r or whatever so you can play it in your xbox.

if this is against rules then im sorry just let me know

insanemaniak

This User Is Insane
Since when? That question has been asked a hell of alot and it isn't staited in the rules that you can't ask how to burn an image, only where to download them is.

Basically download Alcohol 120% and when you've installed it, go on Image Burning Wizard and it'll guide you though it.

(Ps. you only get a 30 day trial, so use it while you can.)

Last edited:

gforce75

Cloud
Yep, I agree, alcholo 120 is the best.

Naz

Hey if Michael Vick can kill and electrocute dogs and walk around with 50 lbs of pot wherever he goes, then I can take isos and put em on discs. These are all my isos anyway that I backup, the government says you can have one backup of any CD you have.

spotanjo3

Hey if Michael Vick can kill and electrocute dogs and walk around with 50 lbs of pot wherever he goes, then I can take isos and put em on discs. These are all my isos anyway that I backup, the government says you can have one backup of any CD you have.

Then Michael Vick must burn in hell for killing helpless dogs.:dry:

About the isos, you are right. :happy:

insanemaniak

This User Is Insane
That doesn't pass out of USA does it?

Cause my ISP said they are gonna cancel my internet for good if i download any more torrents... When i was downloading a game i own