• Welcome to the Submitted Content Forum. You may use this part of the message board to submit content for reviewing before it is posted at the main site.
    • Acceptable Material
      If it is a review it has to be one of a game or emulator.
      If it is a guide/manual it has to do with emulation(how to use an emulator etc), not a game.
      New releases - Keep in mind that we check other sites regularly for those ourselves.
    • Necessary Requirements
      You may not copy content written by another person and claim it as your own. Any material found to be breaking that requirement will be removed.
    • Images
      You may use as may images as you like. At first you will have to host them to one of the many free image hosting services available. Once your material is officially posted we will copy them on the server.

NeonDS 0.1.0 Released!

kandarian

Lumine Infinite
NeonDS 0.1.0 has been released :)

Here's the changes

Changelog:
Emulate BIOS functions
Implement 2D background rotate and scale
Implement bitmap mode background and sprite
Optimize 2D window handling
Optimize mmu implementation

Please upload :happy:

spotanjo3

No.... It is on the top. You need to look at it again:

NeonDS 0.1.0 Released!
By NeonDS - Posted on July 21st, 2007

NDS BIOS files are no longer required for running games in version 0.1.0. There are still some BIOS functions not emulated, but I didn't find games calling these functions. If you encounter "und" error like the following picture shows, please send an email to me to let me know, because it is probably caused by un-emulated BIOS functions. Thanks.

Most of the 2D graphic features are already emulated in version 0.1.0. Next I'll start working on implement 3D graphic features.

Changelog:
Emulate BIOS functions

spotanjo3

Kandarian, go to neonds site anyway. :)

I don't download any sites that have many emulators because sometimes they didn't have time to update the newer releases, you know. :)