Snes - Mortal Kombat Character Moves & unlockables??

Crazy!

Road Runner!
Hiya I can't seem to get a decent move out of any of the characters, it's justt he same fast punch, kick, underkick and uppercut and no other moves can someone help with this how do I more moves?? And also i can't remember if this game has unlockable characters, can you unlock characters, stages etc:D

Crazy!

Road Runner!
Thanks for that! But because I'm using the emulator the moves lists are hard to understand, if someone could still help with how to execute alot of different moves using a keyboard. And also according to the site there's no unlockable characters...:(

spotanjo3

Sorry, use the game pad because it is better than keyboard and there is nothing we can to help you. Get game pad! :D

Crazy!

Road Runner!
ok you can't help, shame. But I wouldn't have the first clue about plugging the gamepad to the computer, I ahven't even got one so... thanks anyways!;)

spotanjo3

ok you can't help, shame. But I wouldn't have the first clue about plugging the gamepad to the computer, I ahven't even got one so... thanks anyways!;)

Go to any stores like wal-mart or target and you will see many game pad and they have usb with it so you can just plug usb to the computer and you are ready to play. :happy:

Crazy!

Road Runner!
Sorry I know I'm thick but do you mean a SNES controller? I don't know if my local stores have gamepads I wouldn't even know what it looked like...I'm being over the top thick, I think I'm just tired!:happy: Anyway there still must be a way of performing moves on the keyboard surely??? I'm having problems performing decent moves on all 3 Mortal Kombats! Well anyway...:)

spotanjo3

Sorry I know I'm thick but do you mean a SNES controller? I don't know if my local stores have gamepads I wouldn't even know what it looked like...I'm being over the top thick, I think I'm just tired!:happy: Anyway there still must be a way of performing moves on the keyboard surely??? I'm having problems performing decent moves on all 3 Mortal Kombats! Well anyway...:)

You can buy any controllers for your PC... It doesn't matter which one but I highly recommend you to go to Radio Shack and buy PSX USB ADAPTER and go to GAMESTOP to buy used PSX controller and you are good to go. :)

montpics

Thanks for that! But because I'm using the emulator the moves lists are hard to understand, if someone could still help with how to execute alot of different moves using a keyboard. And also according to the site there's no unlockable characters...:(
Unfortunately no, except Mortal Kombat 3/Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3. As for moves, I'll suggest that you play MK2 first as most of the moves are pretty easy to learn even if you are using a keyboard. :)

Crazy!

Road Runner!
Unfortunately no, except Mortal Kombat 3/Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3. As for moves, I'll suggest that you play MK2 first as most of the moves are pretty easy to learn even if you are using a keyboard. :)

Thanks for that! I'll try doing some moves could you give me a hand though by figuring out how to do some moves and typing down the keystrokes here?? Much appreciated, coz I just can't seem to pull any of em off!:confused:

-And to RockmanForte are you saying that I could buy any console controller, I thought that there was some really complicated configuring I would have to do with the PC, and that's just not 4 me! Anyway so your saying I could buy a SNES/PSX/N64 Controller and a USB Adapter for it and then plug it into a USB Port and then play these games on the emulator with the gamepad???

Last edited:

spotanjo3

-And to RockmanForte are you saying that I could buy any console controller, I thought that there was some really complicated configuring I would have to do with the PC, and that's just not 4 me! Anyway so your saying I could buy a SNES/PSX/N64 Controller and a USB Adapter for it and then plug it into a USB Port and then play these games on the emulator with the gamepad???

No, not all does that but if you buy psx usb adapter at radio shack then yes, you can just plug it into a usb and you are all set without complicated things. You will just change the buttons through the emulators, that's simple. :)

Crazy!

Road Runner!
That's great I've just orderd this adapter which will work with PS1/PS2 & N64 - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PS-PS2-and-N6...ryZ11319QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

So when I get it, I can plug in my N64/PSX Controller into one of the ports and then plug the adapter into my USB and then configure the emulators and then I can play them?! Wicked and I'm gonna order this SNES adapter & control look and tell me if it a good one- http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SNES-CONTROL-...ryZ50226QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem :D

Ryanfaescotland

DULLARD!!!

Well at least that works on the Mega Drive version, on the main menu you push Down Up Left Left A Right Down and a secret menu appears allowing you to put on blood and several other options such as one hit kills, enemy fatalities.

Lui Kang has really easy move such as Forward Forward High Kick or Forward Foward High Punch or Forward Forward Low Punch you should be able to do them without a game pad.

Scorpian has easy moves as well and his fatalitity is just Block Up Up when your sweeping distance away.

Sorry, use the game pad because it is better than keyboard and there is nothing we can to help you. Get game pad! :D

Speak for yourself! :p

spotanjo3

That's great I've just orderd this adapter which will work with PS1/PS2 & N64 - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PS-PS2-and-N6...ryZ11319QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

So when I get it, I can plug in my N64/PSX Controller into one of the ports and then plug the adapter into my USB and then configure the emulators and then I can play them?! Wicked and I'm gonna order this SNES adapter & control look and tell me if it a good one- http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SNES-CONTROL-...ryZ50226QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem :D

You can do that but I do not know much about them. I rather go to the stores since if you are not happy with it then you can always go there and exchange it or refund but to order it will take time to exchange or refund or something like that. I do not recommend that. Why don't you go to radio shack for psx usb adapter or wal mart or circuit city and they have tons.. no difference.

Crazy!

Road Runner!
DULLARD!!!

Well at least that works on the Mega Drive version, on the main menu you push Down Up Left Left A Right Down and a secret menu appears allowing you to put on blood and several other options such as one hit kills, enemy fatalities.

Lui Kang has really easy move such as Forward Forward High Kick or Forward Foward High Punch or Forward Forward Low Punch you should be able to do them without a game pad.

Scorpian has easy moves as well and his fatalitity is just Block Up Up when your sweeping distance away.

Speak for yourself! :p

Hiya! can you type out how to do moves for some of the characters i.e. keys to press etc coz I'm so clueless it just doesn't do shit 4 me!I'm getting the N64 Adapter and I'm gonna get that snes controller I'm sure it'll be fine!;)

Ryanfaescotland

Well it depends what emulator you are using but I'm presuming you have the keys mapped to aszx for the punch and kick buttons and the arrows for movement so the would make Lui Kang's moves

Right Arrow, Right Arrow, S
Right Arrow, Right Arrow, A
Right Arrow, Right Arrow, X