Project64 and ATI Radeon IGP 340M

Whatsupdoc

Hi every1 !
i got a Compaq Pressario 2529EU laptop (specs: CPU P4m 2,8Ghz , Graphics ATI Radeon IGP 340M 64MB with Omega 2.5.51 drivers, 512MB RAM, 60 GB HDD, WindowsXP) and i am using the latest Project64 version (1.5 , awesome emu by the way :D ) but i just cant get games to work properly. i know i got a lousy graphic card ( if u can even call it that, cause its actually a chip...) but i'm trying to do my best with it. Basically all i REALLY wanna play is Killer Instinct Gold ( my favourite ) and the only emu that does it is the PJ64 one when i reduce my desktop resolution to 16-bit colour depth! And even then its rather slow (which is ok...) and i cant see any textures on the players, just a black shadow (which is NOT ok...)! Does anyone have any good ideas as to how i can configure the video plugin (Jabo_Direct3D6.dll) best, or has a better suggestion regarding for a video plugin or a better emulator for that game, or good advices in general (other than another PC... :) )??
Thanks to anyone who answers!!!

PS i posted the same message in the wrong thread, so sorry if you are reading this twice!

Guitar Gamer

Actually 'Killer Instinct Gold' is known to have problems. It can't be fixed to my knowledge. On my own system with a GeForce FX5200 I can't see the textures. It's an issue with the ROM itself, not people's systems. Under Project 64 it lists KI Gold as having plugin issues and slow video - so don't feel as if its neccessarily your laptop. It's just a game with bugs. :)

Sorry. But many other games run fine - so game on - don't be discouraged *thumbs up*