Multiplayer online or via LAN?

Tlol

Hello! :confused:
Me and my friends are incredible fans of the game Conker's Bad Fur day, specially due to the extremely good multiplayer mode. Unfortunately we are ruining both our hands (those N64 Controllers are tools of torture :fuckyou:) and the controlles them selves whilst playing, and we are looking for a cheaper way then to buy new controlles for N64 or a Xbox 360.

So we found out we can play this game on emulators (using the 1964, since this was the one i heard might work) and we want to use it for online gameplay, or even via LAN cable.

I dont have a clue at all how to do this, anyone who could help me?

Jale

Project64k is a non-official Project64 emulator with Kaillera support, but being this release outdated, I doubt it will work as expected.

Tlol

Project64k is a non-official Project64 emulator with Kaillera support, but being this release outdated, I doubt it will work as expected.

I also found that 1964 has Kaillera support, but how exactly does this work? If I create a game via Kaillera on a server, and my friend joins, does this make him like controller2?
We tried it today, but due to this ROM beeing really bad, and some controller issues, we never managed to get to the Multiplayer menu of Conker.

Im not going to ask for a link to ROMs (since I guess this isnt allowed?), but can anyone atleast say yes if they have seen a good Conker ROM before? As in the graphix are not screwed up?

Jale

I don't know how Kaillera works, since I barely use it. I've used it on MAME, but it lags horribly, making the game unplayable.

Graphics issue have to do with graphics card.

gforce75

Cloud
Gl on finding the online support. I haven't found one that works that well online.

Zach

Likely you never will, unless someone writers their own netplay code for one of the emulators.

Kaillera is shit these days and hasn't been improved for years. Even ZSNES (pre-WIP), which is regarded to have some of the best net code, still has minor lags that can hinder some games.

These games just weren't made to be played online like that at all.