New to Emulators

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
i dont know anythink about ps2 emulators but i know a little about PSP. What firmware is your psp. Goto settings>system settings>system information. to find the firmware version.

[~icy~]

i dont know anythink about ps2 emulators but i know a little about PSP. What firmware is your psp. Goto settings>system settings>system information. to find the firmware version.

im new at this as well i want to learn how to put emulators on my psp and my update is V3.5.1

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
im new at this as well i want to learn how to put emulators on my psp and my update is V3.5.1

Icy is that the official firmware or is it a custom firmware

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.

Last edited:

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
icy if that is the sony official update.I dont think there is going to be a downgrader for a while. You need to have firmware 1.50 or a custom firmware to play homebrew.Which means that since you have 3.51 you would need to downgrade and as i said before there iis not going to be a downgrader for that firmware for a while.If you just bought your psp and you can take it back or get on on ebay with any firmware lower than 3.51 you can downgrade thanks to the new 3.50 downgrader. But if you cant then i think youre out of luck:mad:

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
Can you return it or buy another one because it is well worth it.

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
if you looked at system settings and it said 3.51 it on the PSP.Forever until there is a dowgrader. did you just buy it

[~icy~]

but can you put any emulators like nes or the gameboy color that can be played on the fireware downgrader 3.50

and no i can't return it because i bought it from eb games !!ONLINE!! so its a little differnet

Last edited:

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
NOOOOOOOO the 3.50 downgrader is something you use to downgrade 3.50 to 1.5 because 1.50 is the firmware that allows you to play emulators and other homebrew.3.50>1.50 But you have 3.51 wich was just released and I dont think there will be a dowgrader for a while. Downgrading is basically the opposite
of updating think DOWNDATING. Sorry if that doesnt help.

If you bought it from EB i think you have 7 days to return it.If you can you should return it and get another one tell them something is wrong with it and if you do DO NOT UPGRADE.Ill help you with downgrading if you get a new PSP. I just downgraded my PSP like 3 weeks ago.

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.

Last edited:

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
Online my bad i didnt see that sorry Return policy HERE

ok I hope that i helped

Last edited: