Your favourite move from a game?

No matter if it`s vs or not.It could be Final Fight`s Andore charge,it could be Ryu`s hadouken or Birdie`s bull head or Brodia`s Drill rush whatever you`ve had so pleasure performing it or watching it?Here are mine:
1.M.Bison`s Head Press
2.Urien`s standing heavy kick(the one he spins his leg and slams it over the enemy`s head)
3.Birdie`s standin heavy punch from SF ALPHA :Warrior`s Dreams - this move looks great ... like a hammer hand :D

Ryanfaescotland

Thrill Kill on the PS1 has some great moves one's that come to mind are

Belladonna's finishing move where she rubs herself with a cattle prod then jams it down the opponents throat causing him to explode.

Oddballs throw where he slides under the opponents legs, kicks him over and thrusts his groin at them :)

Mortal Kombat - Scorpian's 'get over here' is the best move ever

Street Fighter - Always loved all Ryu's moves and Chun-Li and E.Honda's fast hand/leg moves.

ubr

NPC GM Pilot
Chunli - Spinning Bird Kick and Kikouken
Yamazaki - Hebi Tsukai and Yondan Drill
Elena - Healing :)
Shingo (97&98) - All His moves :D
Basara - i like his weapon
Rimururu - GIANT ICE HAMMER !!!

Zach

Sorry but best move ever is Omnislash. Because while all those other pussies are standing there showing off while they do their crap, Cloud will just run right in and chop the shit out of them :fuckyou:

Epsi

Zoo Keeper
id have to go with prince of persia. where you run up the wall, fall down behind your enemy and cut them in 2... all while being in slow motion!

Spellsong

Gray Mage
There are ones that come to mind.

Akuma's secret super. I have seen it in SFA II, and MVC2. Akuma grabs the other fighter, and the background flashes. Very badass I say.

The Last Blade series has some of the best ones I seen in any game.