Top PlayStation Games?

Ryanfaescotland

I'm sure by downloading he meant going to the second hand shops and buying :S

Anyways yeah PS1 games worth a look without mentioning the obvious series that ryhmes with Minal Mantasy:

RPG - Breath of Fire 3, Resident Evil 2
FPS - Doom
Platform - Don't really play platform games I guess Spyro just so that new kid is pleased
Puzzle - Kula World
Strategy - Metal Gear Solid
Racing - Bomberman Fantasy Racer, Demolition Derby
Beat'em Up - Tekken 3

That's all I can think of just now. Good luck going to the second hand shops and buying Kula World though it's impossible to find.

Ryanfaescotland

I take it you mean can't ;) Never played it but I'd like to add Vandel Hearts to the list, infact I'm away to get that now....

Ryanfaescotland

Anyways yeah PS1 games worth a look without mentioning the obvious series that ryhmes with Minal Mantasy:

What do you think I was refering to? Binal Bantasy?? :confused:

And 8 is better :p well at least the card game is although the story in 7 is far better and so are the characters and skills and side quests and normal quests and FMVs and ending and middle and chocobos and vehicles and.....anyway FF8 card game is ace, it's worth playing just for that :)

EDIT - Why is the tongue out smilie not : P on this forum like it is everywhere else?

Last edited:

Ryanfaescotland

Meh it's a known fact half the stuff written on forums is utter rubbish hence I only read 50% of posts :)

playmazter76

The Retro Kid
Castlevania:Symphony of the Night a true classic definetely worth the money and ur time heck i still play it best castlevania ever.:)

gforce75

Cloud
Castlevania:Symphony of the Night a true classic definetely worth the money and ur time heck i still play it best castlevania ever.:)

It's good, but man, the games is way to easy and the monsters are weak. You can also buy it and dl if you have an XBOX360. Anyways, I would recommend Xenogears and FF7.

HARVESTER

well u can play ff7 then try..
harvest moon..
chrono cross
duke nukem land of babes
megaman legends II
etc