but people say u need mod chips and ect
ect
ect
what do i need mod chip 4
and when is it 2 be used
for example im downloading (EXAMPLE)
RPG MAKER 3 torrent USA DVD FULL
do i need a mod chip or w/e whats the story on this i need it ASAP

I need to quote you here since I need to try to make out what you said.

You would only need to worry about modchips if you are going to played burned games on a console. If you want to play a burnt disk you will need the chip. If you don't want to open you PS2 then get a swap disk.

http://www.swapmagic3.com/

If you want to mod your console then you need a soldering iron, solder, and a desoldering wick (optional), and some soldering experience. Its not hard, but I don't recommend a person with no experience in soldering to bother. Its dangerous unless you learn from somewhere IMO since you can easily do a botched job, and messed up your console. Not to mention bad handling is not something to be taken lightly as well. If you still want it modded, then look for a website that does modchip installs. The fastest and cheapest way is the swap disk.

antihelper

anyways

i got the game i want but it says ------.MDS (i dont wanna say name of game)
wat do i do i got all 32parts of game ready wat emu do i need and stuff??

Last edited:

Spellsong

Gray Mage
32parts? You have to unzip part1 of the file with winrar. I know you have that, do you?

MDS is a file format that the ISO is in. You select that file when you are buring it to a CD.

Don't get your hopes up with an PS2 emu. Chances are, the game you want is not going to work or you need a higher end system to run it. Keep in mind that PS2 emulation is young, and still has a far way to go. So use your real PS2 (you have one?), and get a swap disk or an install from a website that sells modchips if you want to play burned games. I am not sure if I can post a link to that here.

Last edited:

antihelper

1: i dont wanna burn it i wanna play it on my ps2 emu
2: i no how 2 work the parts
3: is it possable 2 play in on the emulator?
4: my PC is AWESOME
so i aint worried its just hopingh 2 get the game going so i can play
5: i got a real ps2 but the game stopped being made within the first few weeks or months so i cant find a brand new 1 no matter what i do i emailed the company they dont got the game anymore
6: sidesi dont like burning CD's thats illegale i think BUT NOT THE POINT
i just wanna play the game on my emu

Last edited:

Zach

He already answered your question.

The game probably will not work. Ps2 emulation is not advanced enough to reliably play games, if it even plays many games at all..

There is your answer.

And downloading and playing a game with an emulator is just as illegal as burning it to a CD to play on your console.

antihelper

well emulators and roms rnt illeagle i no that so dose like alot of others
and i wanna play my game but its not possable 2 polay with emu is it