How? I really need help!

oblivionmaster

I'm currently running PSP ver. 3.4, and i can't find anything that can run on it. I've tried flash players, games, emulators, roms (if I can find any sites that work), and i'm really tired of getting the run around. And when I finally do find one that looks promising, the moment I put it on my psp, and all looks like it's about to run smoothly, it says "unable to play, file appears corrupt."

But what really pisses me off, is that there's not readme file in which it tells me how to install, where to put it, how to run it, what I need to run it, or anything. So any help would be very much appreciated, because I've literally haven't gotten one emulator to work in 2 years of constant trying.

The most recent problem was this morning when I got an idea to look for a StarCraft emulator. Found a place to download it, everything went find, but when I tried to run it on my psp, it gave me the "unable to play, file appears corrupt" thing again, so I tried 3 other places to download, and it all went the same. So I really just need some advice. What do I need to do?

All I really want to work is a flash player, starcraft, or some NES, or SNES emulators

TchuBacha

I am the Stig
At the moment you cant run any emulators or homebrew games.

A team for PSP developers have recently found an exploit in Lumines which will allow for homebrew and downgraders in the future. This exploit is only a few days old so it could be a week or two until we see any more homebrew, but for now you can try downloading the "Illuminati Exploit" from noobz.eu and see for youself. You'll need a copy of Lumines to get it to work.

My advise to you is to stick with the firmware youve got. If Sony release a new firmware tomorrow, dont update, as this will more than likely fix the exploit.

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
:bow:WHOOO ILLUMINATI:bow: