Bushmail

Guitar Gamer

*chuckles* That's pretty amusing. Reminds me of something that would go on a Michael Moore documentary. :p

Guitar Gamer

Well if it's anything like 'Bowling For Columbine' then I'll check it out when it leaves the big screen. I'm too cheap to pay $13 for a movie ticket and then $5 for popcorn. *blagh*

Too add... Bowling For Columbine was great. Sure was interesting. Lots to say about it.

Guitar Gamer

Thanks for that link. Very interesting. Got lots of reading to do. You know... I thought something was wrong when Michael Moore made it seem like a bank would give away guns ready to be used against them immediately. <_< :lol:

It was an amusing movie none the less - even though it may be bullshit. Now I can simply laugh at it instead of taking it seriously.

Zach

Moore is nothing but a propagandist.

He can suck my dick. He doesn't care one ounce about anyone but his pocket book

Guitar Gamer

Wowzas. I read through most of that site and I can't believe it! Michael Moore is an arrogant prick. I never thought as much when watching the movie. But now that I think about it and read those bits and pieces... what a low-life scumbag. Pathetic. And ironic that he makes documentaries where he takes a defensive stance against some negative issue despite the fact he steps on everyone in the process and contradicts any good you thought he had in him. Worthy causes - idiot defender.