PDA

View Full Version : Bushmail

Lefteris_D
July 8th, 2004, 14:12
http://www.changar.com/text/bushmail.html

Guitar Gamer
July 8th, 2004, 17:51
*chuckles* That's pretty amusing. Reminds me of something that would go on a Michael Moore documentary. :P

nesman
July 8th, 2004, 21:49
it should go in a Micheal Moore documentary :lol: BTW, anybody seen Farenhiet 9/11 yet?

Jay
July 9th, 2004, 02:13
I haven't yet but I plan to see it.

Guitar Gamer
July 9th, 2004, 02:47
Well if it's anything like 'Bowling For Columbine' then I'll check it out when it leaves the big screen. I'm too cheap to pay $13 for a movie ticket and then $5 for popcorn. *blagh*

Too add... Bowling For Columbine was great. Sure was interesting. Lots to say about it.

Splize
July 9th, 2004, 03:12
Originally posted by Guitar Gamer@Jul 9 2004, 02:47 AM
pay $13 for a movie ticket and then $5 for popcorn. *blagh*
Shit its the other way around here

JAppi
July 9th, 2004, 03:26
Originally posted by Guitar Gamer@Jul 8 2004, 06:47 PM
Well if it's anything like 'Bowling For Columbine'
If it's anything like Bowling for Columbine, it's full of bullshit.

Bowling for Truth (http://www.bowlingfortruth.com)

XP

Guitar Gamer
July 9th, 2004, 04:47
Thanks for that link. Very interesting. Got lots of reading to do. You know... I thought something was wrong when Michael Moore made it seem like a bank would give away guns ready to be used against them immediately. <_< :lol:

It was an amusing movie none the less - even though it may be bullshit. Now I can simply laugh at it instead of taking it seriously.

Zach
July 9th, 2004, 08:42
Moore is nothing but a propagandist.

He can suck my dick. He doesn&#39;t care one ounce about anyone but his pocket book

Guitar Gamer
July 9th, 2004, 14:12
Wowzas. I read through most of that site and I can&#39;t believe it&#33; Michael Moore is an arrogant prick. I never thought as much when watching the movie. But now that I think about it and read those bits and pieces... what a low-life scumbag. Pathetic. And ironic that he makes documentaries where he takes a defensive stance against some negative issue despite the fact he steps on everyone in the process and contradicts any good you thought he had in him. Worthy causes - idiot defender.