Xbox and Xbox360 emulation (is it possible??)

Jale

Yes, it is possible, but not now and there's no doubt we'll have to wait for a loooooooooong time. Xbox emulators can only run one (1) commercial game. There's no Xbox 360 emulator. Isn't that too soon for that?

Heeey take it easy!Are we not satisfied with what we have?!Man ... over 6000 arcade games!All SNES games ... All PSX games ... All DC games... GBA games and much more and we steill want more!Let`s be humble :)

P.S. Why so eager for XBOX and XBOX 360?I have an eXBOX and I have to admit ... THIS CONSLOE SUCKS! :D

ubr

NPC GM Pilot
Heeey take it easy!Are we not satisfied with what we have?!Man ... over 6000 arcade games!All SNES games ... All PSX games ... All DC games... GBA games and much more and we steill want more!Let`s be humble
Agree with you Heatblazer :).

One thing needed when we follow emulation, patient. I downloaded SF3 rom 2-3 years ago even though its not playable (its tempting to erase unplayable game) and you know, now nebula and mame begin working on it :).

Spellsong

Gray Mage
Heeey take it easy!Are we not satisfied with what we have?!Man ... over 6000 arcade games!All SNES games ... All PSX games ... All DC games... GBA games and much more and we steill want more!Let`s be humble :)

P.S. Why so eager for XBOX and XBOX 360?I have an eXBOX and I have to admit ... THIS CONSLOE SUCKS! :D

I agree. Its much better to play the new school systems on there respected consoles anyway.

blueshogun96

The Old Kid
Xbox emulation possible? Yes.
Xbox360 emulation possible? Yes (but commercial games can't be emulated).

There's an LLE Xbox emulator in the works.

Jale

Xbox emulation possible? Yes.
Xbox360 emulation possible? Yes (but commercial games can't be emulated).

There's an LLE Xbox emulator in the works.
Only two commercial Xbox games can be emulated at a playable level (speed and compatibility wise). Those games are Halo and Turok 4.

antihelper

i aint getting a xbox 360 emu or xbox because i own both and i got 2 or 3 of each which im selling

what im waiting for if it ever comes
a PS3 so i can play FF13 or 14 what ever there at

gforce75

Cloud
Anything is always possible, but do you realize how long you would have to wait for this? My biggest concern is that as gaming device expand, they require more resources and time to develop. Notice how the PJ64 is still under development and not even perfect. It would take someone with lots of time and money, and not being hit up by microsoft, to develop it. I could see it maybe 10 years from now working fine from what I guess.

insanemaniak

This User Is Insane
i aint getting a xbox 360 emu or xbox because i own both and i got 2 or 3 of each which im selling

what im waiting for if it ever comes
a PS3 so i can play FF13 or 14 what ever there at

My first post in like 4 month, but seriously, what has this got to do with the question asked?

We don't care if you have a million of each, does it matter?

Another fact is, there's like a million threads for this question, quit wasting other peoples time and go on search and type in xbox 360 emulation, or something? as for xbox theres a sticky.

Last edited:

Genome

north west south west

sorry for off topic

Do all Dc games work? i was asking that in another thread

(would add comment about xbox or xbox360 here but not point now since everyone already answered.)

It would take hard work to come up with a 360 emulator for pc because the 360 works on different hardware and you would nee a top of the line pc with a smooth, powerful graphics card. Maybe there will be a 360 emulator in a 4 years when pcs have the gaming performance of xbox 360s and when xbox 360s are absolite.

spotanjo3

sorry for off topic

Do all Dc games work? i was asking that in another thread

(would add comment about xbox or xbox360 here but not point now since everyone already answered.)

--- off topic --

DC games work on nullDC emulator --- a dreamcast emulator, yes.

Alucard_The_Dex

Angery Mame User
Um....With the amount of money you would have to spend on hardware for your PC just to emulate a 360...why not just buy the 360 and call it a ubber win?

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
Once again I say it would be worthless because its likely that a 360emu would not be online. XBL is what makes the 360 i think. Just buy a 360 instead of already wanting to rip off M.S.:fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou:

blueshogun96

The Old Kid
Once again I say it would be worthless because its likely that a 360emu would not be online. XBL is what makes the 360 i think. Just buy a 360 instead of already wanting to rip off M.S.:fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou:

Not everyone cares about XBL. I never use it.