I Can't Play With Ps2 Emulator

M

Melvin

Hi!

I have got a problem, I just tried to play Final Fantasy on my computer, but it doesn't work.
I tried to emulate with:

nSX2
PCSX2
PSX2EMU

Is there any way to get running, or any other method, rom, or a guide?

M.H.A.Q.S.

If you're talking about FFX you can't get to play it..as there is no emu out there that plays commercial games...

Jay

Sly Little Devil
Steps to playing FFX:

1.) Buy a PS2.

2.) Buy FFX.

3.) See the documentation that comes with these two items for more details.

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
I wonder how many morons per day ask why they can't play any of their PS2 games with their PS2 emulator. I say atleast 18 Trillion.

Jay

Sly Little Devil
Probably more and most of them look like this -

i JUST D/L A ps@ EMULATOR AND IT WON'T WORK!!!1111

PLS HLP ME!!!11111

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
I've seen far too many like that, it makes me sick.

Jay

Sly Little Devil
Yeah, I saw a post on another forum the other day that was so stupid it made me laugh. It went something like this (except with more grammer errors) -

What do you think the best emulator for the MAME console is?

M

Melvin

SOrry!

But now I've got another question, I just tried to play Final Fantasy IX ( 9 ), but the movies are flashing, how can I stop that?

noobie_guy

I wonder why these guys can't give a straight answer without bitchin. Stop bitchin and answer the God dam question! How hard is that? There was a time when you were as ignorant as we were. This isn't a bitchin forum, it's an emulation forum.

J

Jet Set Willy

Pay $50 into my Paypal account and THEN you can start bossing me around.

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Originally posted by noobie_guy@Oct 31 2003, 11:28 AM
I wonder why these guys can't give a straight answer without bitchin. Stop bitchin and answer the God dam question! How hard is that? There was a time when you were as ignorant as we were. This isn't a bitchin forum, it's an emulation forum.
Shutup, how ironic that you're now bitching at the fact that we were bitching. You better leave promptly for you are bitching in an emulation forum.

Melvin: The irony comment was not directed toward you.

As for Final Fantasy IX I would just fiddle around with your video plugin configurations until you find one that works. Which emulator are you using?

Jay

Sly Little Devil
Originally posted by noobie_guy@Oct 31 2003, 02:28 PM
Dam - A barrier constructed to contain the flow of water or to keep out the sea.

J

Jet Set Willy

I can't believe that you're pulling that one in the same thread as you wrote the word "grammer" in.