Thread: How Can I work the VBA cheats section?

Default How Can I work the VBA cheats section?

Hello,

First of all. I'm not a serious cheater. Second of all when it comes to harvest moon friends of mineral, who can resist from cheating on it the game takes to long to beat, and it's way to repitetive.. games like this can get to ya.

Ignore the top part, my problem is when I put the cheats into the codes, section, the gamesharks, or the codebreaker, none of them work on the VBA. Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem..?

Lifeless pain...

Default Re: How Can I work the VBA cheats section?

if the codes are real codes they will work.
    Use a reliable source for cheats i recommend using gamefaqs.com

I know that Some of the ones I tried worked but some of the other ones don't... The place where I got the games codes to was off Cheatcc.com

Unhappy Re: How Can I work the VBA cheats section?

Can someone give me some cheats for Pokemn MysteryDungeon Red Rescue Team! really need it! Thankz
    YA619

Quote Originally Posted by YA786 View Post
    Can someone give me some cheats for Pokemn MysteryDungeon Red Rescue Team! really need it! Thankz
    clicky...gameshark

Question Re: How Can I work the VBA cheats section?

Thankz but i cant find any cheats can u tell me how to find wat i'm looking! Thankz
    Last edited by YA786; January 9th, 2008 at 17:39.
    YA619

Quote Originally Posted by YA786 View Post
    Thankz but i cant find any cheats can u tell me how to find wat i'm looking! Thankz
    Uh, dude, you do know that the cheats on there are Gameshark Cheats? I'm not sure if your looking for ordinary in-game cheats, but gameshark cheats are codes you can enter into your emulator (Of course if you have the physical game and a real gameshark, you could do that too, just assuming you don't since this is an emulation forum)

I checked out Alexxi's links and they do indeed have plenty of Gameshark cheats. I usually just google it though, never had any problems there.

use gamewinners.com best cheat site eve way better than cheatcc anddd also a personal suggestion- just copy and paste the codes its a lot easier than putting them in manually

Thread Information