Good job, made it as a stickied thread.
IMPORTANT NOTES BEFORE READING
It's been 6 years since I wrote this guide and due to popular demand, it's time for an update.
- Get version 1.82a, since the latest version (1.83) won't load the savegame correctly or it's somehow broken. Simply, IT WON'T WORK, saying "Saved file not found".
- This method works with both Pokemon Stadium and Pokemon Stadium 2.
- N-Rage's DirectInput plugin requires DirectX 8 or later to work. It is always important to have the latest DirectX version installed in your system.
- THE GAME BOY TOWER DOES NOT WORK! PERIOD!!!
- This method has been tested in both Project64 1.6 and 1.7 and with different regional Pokemon Stadium ROMs (mainly U and E ROMs). They were also tested running on Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit operative system
It is very simple. First, get N-Rage's plugin from >> HERE << (Remember, we want 1.82a).
Step 1 - Selecting the plugin that supports Transfer Pak.
- In Project64, go to Options --> Settings (or simply press Ctrl + T).
- Now select the N-Rage`s Direct-Input8 V2 1.82a plugin. It's the best one that supports Transfer Pak.
Step 2 - Configuring The Controller Plugin.
- Go to Options --> Configure Controller Plugin.
- Select Controller Pak tab.
- Select Transfer Pak from the drop down menu and select the GBC and SAV files in the two last fields and click Save. Make sure RawData is enabled as well.
- Run Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2 and play with your well trained Pokemon from the Game Boy games.
Last updated: 03/09/2011.
Last edited by Jale; March 9th, 2011 at 15:03.
so playin in the gb tower is still impossible right?
It is said that the N-Rage´s plugin won't let you play the GB tower, but I am not really sure.
so its not possible to go in the gb tower with and tranfer pack plugin compatible grafix card?
sorry i meen plugin
I don't know why it doesn't work. I'll do a small research tomorrow...
uhm ... why the hell won't it work with my pokemon yellow??? (i've got an english version)
and btw - is there any way i could make it work with german versions? coz i've tried loading german pokemon gameboy games on both english and german pokemon stadiums, none worked ... but the funny thing is that english GB games loaded on german stadiums
Strange, It works with English and even Spanish version of Pokémon Yellow...
There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 5 guests)