Thread: EmuRevolution : Worlds first PS3 & XBOX 360 emulator [Free Download] [Open source]

Default EmuRevolution : Worlds first PS3 & XBOX 360 emulator [Free Download] [Open source]

Reposting here too because this is also an 360 Emulator!

This is an amazing emulator! This one worked for me. The worst thing is you have to download high size games off somewhere or you have to rip them to iso from original disc. But it gives me 24 to 26 FPS on my not so good PC!
    You can play it with keyboard. Just config your keys in keyconfig.ini

**DELETED**

About : EmuRevolution is the world first software to emulate PS3 or XBOX360 games on your PC. This is an open source emulator. To run games, you need not need a high spec computer. It uses CRM technology to scale down res and various things.

Go to website
    Last edited by Jale; April 26th, 2012 at 21:22.

Default Re: EmuRevolution : Worlds first PS3 & XBOX 360 emulator [Free Download] [Open source

can not download
    using a regular download it opens up a s urvey and syay there are no offers for your location
    how can i dowload it?

Default Re: EmuRevolution : Worlds first PS3 & XBOX 360 emulator [Free Download] [Open source

Hate to spoil it, but...

CHECK THE DATE

can someone upload it to sendspace or mediafire i can"t complete the surveys.....

Blog Entries

ITS A FIGGEN APRIL FOOL JOKE PEOPLE, MY GOD!!!! - closed -
    Original, the only way to play.

Forums
    main page - Working controllers

Thread Information