Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What is the best PS2 emulator?

Default Re: What is the best PS2 emulator?

Quote Originally Posted by shinya2104 View Post
    THIS GUY>>>

Sry to be an asshole,but you Child are soooo full of shit. Laptops cannot emulate ps2 games good at all, especially with your specs. onboard Geforce 6150go and 1GB of ram? Lay off the weed ok lol.
    My old layout was amd phenom Dual core 4GB's ddr2 ram and 2 geforce 280's, and the ps2 emulator worked ok but it stuttered here and there, and some games just ran to slow. I upgraded to a quad core and 16gb of ram and the emulator plays the games real nice with a hiccup with some games. I bet a 6core processsor will have the games runniing almost flawless. Been messing around with emulators over 10 years, and ps2 about 2 years. In my opinion you need serious cpu power and ram to run the games smoothly. The guy I quoted seriously is full of shit.
    Question were you using PCSX2 0.9.6 or 0.9.7 because I remember bringing up a similar conversation up with another person and they were blasting PCSX2, but when I asked what version, they said it was 0.9.5.

Its like people who mistake NO$GBA GBA emulator for NO$GBA DS emulator. In the Situation an emulator will not run because of missing software and Hardware could help with other things like RAM, CPU & Graphic Card Drivers, but it all starts with Oneself and how they choose to change the Problem into a Solution or Solve the Problem. It may not be the emulator that needs to be fast, but the Patience of the User Agent should be stead fast because
    All of the Work has already been done by the Inventors of Emulation, Developers of Software, Game Developers, Computer Engineer Technicians, Manufacturers, Retail Stores, Delivery Trucks/Airplanes/Boats, Miners, Plastic Sculptures, etc and all we had to do was Download and Play unless you had to Upgrade/Buy your Hardware.

Also its very sad when you said DDR2 which to me sounds like you got a Desktop which may = Your Not Mobile...unless you have a Flash Drive or DDR2 is also used in Laptops.

Anyways I also came to post this, if the "Blue >>" button is click on it would lead to 2 solutions this one is if the First doesn't help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukong View Post

I was trying to play DEF JAM - Fight for New York and was getting large blacks columns, so of course I tried different plugins I found out there is another plugin and I think this setting that the other GS plugin I suggested didn't have may be able to solve your problem.

Try This Plugin
    GS: GSdx 4600 (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.16
    -Settings-
    Renderer: Direct3D10 (Hardware) OR: Direct3D9
    Interlacing (F5): None [Note: Its for shaking & etc]
    -D3D Internal resolution (can cause glitches)-
    Original PS2 resolution : Checked
    -Hardware Mode Settings-
    Allow 8-bit textures: Checked

Do do not be afraid to change the resolution settings because it maybe that the "Allow 8-bit textures" options is what allowed me to see the menu. Uncheck Native > or Use Scaling: Choose "Custom" > Enter in Pixel by Pixel to change Resolution [640x640, 800x600, 1024x768, 640x480, etc]
    Last edited by Lukong; August 3rd, 2011 at 00:26.
    Do you flash or EMULATE?
    I could help with DS, PS2, etc Emulators and a Link for updating Flashcards.
    Some Good Advice: Happy is the person who gets knowledge and understands what they know. Proverbs 3:13
    Laptop Specs
    Microsoft Windows XP Home 32-bit SP3 | Intel Pentium M CPU 2.00GHz
    NVIDIA GeForce FX Go5650 128MB | Patriot 166Mhz PC2700 DDR 1.0GB RAM

pcsx2 is almost at v1.0 thought i would add my limited knowledge on the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by SEVENFOOTSWORD View Post
    pcsx2 is almost at v1.0 thought i would add my limited knowledge on the subject.
    Dude I was just looking on the Official Site of PCSX2 looking at the Compatibility and I saw this
    Drakengard 2 | SLUS 21373 | U | PS2 | Playable | 0.9.8
    Drakengard | SLUS 20732 | U | PS2 | Playable | 0.9.8
    DreamMix TV - World Fighters | SLPM 65384 | J | PS2 | Playable | 0.9.8
    Drive to Survive | SLUS 21109 | U | PS2 | Playable | 0.9.8
    Driver - Parallel Lines | SLUS 21271 | U | PS2 | Intro | 0.9.9
    And then I googled it, but can't say, but when you see it you'll know what to do

And then I was like this
    Last edited by Lukong; August 24th, 2011 at 07:36.
    Do you flash or EMULATE?
    I could help with DS, PS2, etc Emulators and a Link for updating Flashcards.
    Some Good Advice: Happy is the person who gets knowledge and understands what they know. Proverbs 3:13
    Laptop Specs
    Microsoft Windows XP Home 32-bit SP3 | Intel Pentium M CPU 2.00GHz
    NVIDIA GeForce FX Go5650 128MB | Patriot 166Mhz PC2700 DDR 1.0GB RAM

Wink Re: What is the best PS2 emulator?

you see the best one is pcsx2 0.9.8 because pcsx2 0.9.6 does do ok in speed put not in graphics and it has lots of errors and 0.9.7 does not do full screen easily but the problem with 0.9.8 is IT IS TO SLOW!!!! I have been looking in every video put can not find the sloushon to it it lags in digimon world data squad and dragon ball z infinite world I AM SO MAD i am a very great fan of dbz but it does not work sorry i was not much help if you know how to fix the laging in pcsx2 0.9.8 then please write it down in this thread thank you:

Sorry... I'm a newbie here... Just wanted to ask, I checked the official PCSX2 site, lately I'm in for classics, and I chose this:

SLUS 21735 U PS2 Playable 0.9.8

It's specs for Mana Khemia, and here I got in my PC:

Processor : Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Duo CPU
    E7500 @2.93 GHz
    2.93 GHz, 1.99 GB of RAM
    PAE
    VGA : None, currently being repaired >.<, so the graphic work is built-in, or such.

Can I play Mana Khemia on PCSX2 0.9.8? Just to make sure, thx.

Blog Entries

Are you saying you have a built in graphics car? As in part of the mother board. If so forget about any hi-level game including emulation. Get a real video card and come on back.
    Original, the only way to play.

Forums
    main page - Working controllers

Oh... Alright... I had 9800 GT but the stabilizer's been broken... Guess I should just wait for it, then. Thx again

I have a ati radeon hd 4250 video card and with a dual core... anyone knows how to suit settings so that i can make games "playable"?

Quote Originally Posted by Lukong View Post
    Dude who ever you quoted is a Newbie Emulation User [NEU] cause I now people who got some fine computer compared to mines and yet I can play PCSX2 just fine also its the fact that people don't Google the next PCSX2 emulator(I type in PCSX2 0.9.7 and that's how I found it and same with NO$GBA 2.6a]

My Computer Specs
    MS Windows XP Professional SP3
    Intel Pentium M processor 2.00GHz
    2.0 RAM
    NVIDIA GeForce FX Go5650

Seriously I would Love to tell people, I even made a Tutorial cause people at this other site kept asking about PS2 emulators.

I'm so good at using emulators that I post a list of games I played and like for a joke and made up terms, but I'm a newieee big time when it comes flash cards[I can't afford a DS].
    6] SEU - Starter Emulation User: Needs to be taught how to use emulators and decompressing roms.

5] NEU - Newbie Emulation User: Has a lot of simple problems with emulators[Reinsert Cartridge]. Doesn't try to understand or think or even play around with settings.

4] IEU - Intermediate Emulation User: Has advance problems with emulators[Freezing]. Follows Tutorials.

3] AEU - Adept Emulation User: Has very Few problems with emulators[Anti-Piracy]. Plays with settings and knows what settings can do. Thinks outside the box.

2] MEU - Master Emulation User: Has no problems with using emulators. Can hack roms[Patch]. Knows the terms of emulators and its functions.

1] COE - Creator Of Emulation: Has created an emulator, plugins and etc[Need I say more]. Possibly hack roms and can do all and anything with emulators.
    Are you retarded?

Blog Entries

No he is not. Just a bit of a odd ball. And very certain of him self, to put it one way
    Original, the only way to play.

Forums
    main page - Working controllers

Thread Information