Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: How i can run Crisis Core in the PSP emulator?

  1. #1

    Default How i can run Crisis Core in the PSP emulator?

    Hi guys im new here, so... my problem is that i cant play FF7 Crisis Core, i have downloaded the full image file and extracted it. (1GB)

    I have downloaded PSPE (with the dll file) and Potemkin but now i dont know what to do...

    Please help me i want to play this game!!

  2. #2

    Default Re: How i can run Crisis Core in the PSP emulator?

    No, they are still early in development. They will not run on Crisis Core at all. Wait at least 5 years.

    The PSPE emulator is for homebrew only and it is useless for psp isos.

    Keep your eyes on Potemkin and PSPPLAYER emulators. They are very promising. PSPPlayer can run Buzzle Bobble (JAPAN) fine with a few glitches. Be patient.
    Last edited by RockmanForte; April 5th, 2008 at 20:54.

  3. #3

    Default Re: How i can run Crisis Core in the PSP emulator?

    Quote Originally Posted by RockmanForte View Post
    No, they are still early in development. They will not run on Crisis Core at all. Wait at least 5 years.

    The PSPE emulator is for homebrew only and it is useless for psp isos.

    Keep your eyes on Potemkin and PSPPLAYER emulators. They are very promising. PSPPlayer can run Buzzle Bobble (JAPAN) fine with a few glitches. Be patient.
    But these emulators runs the *.iso files?

    Because there is a lot of files when i extract the iso.

    In the File selection screen i dont know what file select, but i have the game already.

    Please help me!!!

  4. #4

    Default Re: How i can run Crisis Core in the PSP emulator?

    You do not understand. The PSPE emulator do not and never will run psp isos at all. It is for homebrew roms only.

    The PSPPLAYER emulator will run the .iso games but only a few and at least 5 years from now.. It will be abe to run many .iso games.

    Show me your screenshot ? I will answer your question for now: No. It will not run on PSPPLAYER emulator at all.. Maybe in 5 years.

  5. #5

    Default Re: How i can run Crisis Core in the PSP emulator?

    Quote Originally Posted by RockmanForte View Post
    You do not understand. The PSPE emulator do not and never will run psp isos at all. It is for homebrew roms only.

    The PSPPLAYER emulator will run the .iso games but only a few and at least 5 years from now.. It will be abe to run many .iso games.

    Show me your screenshot ? I will answer your question for now: No. It will not run on PSPPLAYER emulator at all.. Maybe in 5 years.
    Where i can download the PSPPlayer?

  6. #6

    Default Re: How i can run Crisis Core in the PSP emulator?

    This happens when i select the ISO file of Crisis Core...


  7. #7

    Default Re: How i can run Crisis Core in the PSP emulator?

    I think you do not understand. Two emulators do not run THIS GAME at all. All you can do is wait at least 5 years or maybe more. The developers are still working on emulators.

    PSPPLAYER do not play this game either.. only a few games I just mentioned above with some glitches and THAT'S ABOUT IT. You are going to wait at least 5 or more years to come.
    Last edited by RockmanForte; April 7th, 2008 at 03:49.

  8. #8

    Default Re: How i can run Crisis Core in the PSP emulator?

    to put it simpler,
    it wont boot your games, only a couple of test iso's which are simple 2d and not even perfect.

    they will of course, emulate 'REAL HOMBREWS' that demo's GFX and SFX use

    Don't confuse yourself with the TERM HOMEBREW pertaining to dumped games that runs through homebrews.

    they keep saying that which is totally. wrong

    the screen shot you posted is a debugger\dissambler. if you're not a developer, it's not gonna help you.

    again, it's not gonna play your Commercial games.
    come back perhaps a few years later.

    keep an eagle eye for the projects that are alive right now.


    -Leerz

    Hoo000yy!!
    Pinoy Ako! buo aking Loob, may Agimat ang Dugo ko..
    H000ooooYYY!!-- Addicted To C/C++ and VB


    "http://leerz25.sitesled.com" "http://pepahgames.tk"


  9. #9

    Default Re: How i can run Crisis Core in the PSP emulator?

    Quote Originally Posted by Leerz View Post
    to put it simpler,
    it wont boot your games, only a couple of test iso's which are simple 2d and not even perfect.

    they will of course, emulate 'REAL HOMBREWS' that demo's GFX and SFX use

    Don't confuse yourself with the TERM HOMEBREW pertaining to dumped games that runs through homebrews.

    they keep saying that which is totally. wrong

    the screen shot you posted is a debugger\dissambler. if you're not a developer, it's not gonna help you.

    again, it's not gonna play your Commercial games.
    come back perhaps a few years later.

    keep an eagle eye for the projects that are alive right now.


    -Leerz
    what proyects are alive now?

    how the people can record the game (Crisis Core) and putting it into youtube??

    http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...B734AFA4101F71

    i think there is a emulator that can run crisis core.

  10. #10

    Default Re: How i can run Crisis Core in the PSP emulator?

    how the people can record the game (Crisis Core) and putting it into youtube??
    i think there is a emulator that can run crisis core.
    I can't really blame you for being persistent.
    you wanted to play it, but seriously, that's how most people feel when they started asking 'how Can I play FF10!' and they keep getting turned down cos of the prematurity of these projects.

    PS2 emulators are not even perfect yet (far from perfect, even psx)

    about the videos, there are multiple ways to get it

    1) Official Demo Movies & Video Leaks 'Video's on Native formats that are leaked from the developer's studio
    2) Rips, Dumped ISO's can be Extracted to check for FMV's
    \\The way the do this, I don't know, but once they get the proper codec for that specific Video Compresor, then they can rip all the movies in the game, and then post it on youtube.
    3) TV Out: or Digital out, could be a propreitary device that connects to the PSP to have OUT ports that may be linked to your PC (Video In \ For Recording) or TV for Playback\Recording.
    ) TS (Tele Sync, usually done on movies) hiQuality Camera is focused on the PSP's Screen while the Video is Playing

    what proyects are alive now?
    In case you missed, they were mentioned already by RockmanForte
    please, if you are asking for something and you expect a reply.

    at least read the post thoroughly.
    \\regardless if it's not the answer you're expecting.

    i think there is a emulator that can run crisis core.
    I'd like to think so too.


    Cheers and Good luck

    -Leerz
    Last edited by Leerz; April 16th, 2008 at 00:10.

    Hoo000yy!!
    Pinoy Ako! buo aking Loob, may Agimat ang Dugo ko..
    H000ooooYYY!!-- Addicted To C/C++ and VB


    "http://leerz25.sitesled.com" "http://pepahgames.tk"


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •