Thread: Trading between Pokemon Emerald & Sapphire...??

Default Trading between Pokemon Emerald & Sapphire...??

Ok, i have pokemon sapphire and emerald, and want to trade on the same computer. I have tried no$gba, but that only works for one game. I have tried VBA Link, but when i open Sapphire (or ruby) the screen comes up blamk and nothing happens. I have also tried RascalBoy Advance, but it doesn't seem to open any ROM what so ever.

Can anyone help?? How do i trade between the two..??

Default Re: Trading between Pokemon Emerald & Sapphire...??

go with VBA. You might need a fast computer that can handle two VBAs at the same time, whenever i tried to link vba to trade pokemon between my games it always slowed down at about 50% each, but it always or most of the time worked. I haven't used any other gba emulator to link games.

Yeah, i have actually run two VBAs at the same time, and it works fine. It's just that when i load the Pokemon Sapphire or Ruby ROM, the screen goes blank and nothing happens (all other Pokemon games work). Would i need to find a bios file or something to get it to work?

Thanks for the reply

maybe change the save type to flash 512k or 256k, thats how my emulators are set up ( dot remember exactly), and also make sure u dont have vbalink 1.8, cuz it doesnt work... once i downloaded 1.7.3 it worked fine
    gl

It works fine for me. Maybe your Rom is encrpted or some sort.
    Dota Player

i need some help trading between ruby and emerald. i am using vba link 1.8 and it works fine until you go into the trading room. as you enter the trading room the screen goes black and it says 'link/communication error please check all connections and then turn the power off and on'. please any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thread Information