Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Gameboy Advance Multiplayer

Default Re: Gameboy Advance Multiplayer

the vbalink won't load the save file for pokemon yellow. help

What's the best, and most easy, way to trade from pokemon yellow to pokemon yellow?

I want to trade pokemon, and I have managed to make no$gba run two emulators. However, the second emulator never runs and always freezes. I downloaded the GBA BIOS and renamed it into gba.rom and placed it into the file with the no$gba.exe. How do I get the second emulator to run? Thanks.

I also tried resetting my no$gba but it always crashes...

Please stop double posts and do not make a new thread. You can get ban from the moderator. Don't do that. Make one thread and wait for someone to answer or not, that's it. Please be careful.

hi, kann mir jemand vllt helfen. wenn ich zelda starte mit No$GBA 2.4c treten Pixelfehler auf ich kann zwar spielen, auch zu zweit! aber da sind über den ganzen bildschrim kleine herzchen verteilt...
    das passiert aber nur wenn ich den bios mitbenutze....liegt es vllt am bios?

eng:hi, somebody can help me? if I start zelda- four swords with No$GBA 2.4c i get pixelmistakes, I can play, also in twos! but there are distributes about whole display small hearts. what i can do?

Quote Originally Posted by ViktorL View Post
    hi, kann mir jemand vllt helfen. wenn ich zelda starte mit No$GBA 2.4c treten Pixelfehler auf ich kann zwar spielen, auch zu zweit! aber da sind über den ganzen bildschrim kleine herzchen verteilt...
    das passiert aber nur wenn ich den bios mitbenutze....liegt es vllt am bios?

eng:hi, somebody can help me? if I start zelda- four swords with No$GBA 2.4c i get pixelmistakes, I can play, also in twos! but there are distributes about whole display small hearts. what i can do?
    I do not understand. Please show your screenshot ? It will be better for us to look at it and maybe can help you.

ei guys! someone help me pls

i have a problem..

im playing Pokemon Sapphire in VBA..

and then i like to play with my friends in coloseum, so i DL VBAlink

then a open the game.. load the save game..

the problem is the Save game Hangs and i got a screenshot

here it is http://img524.imageshack.us/my.php?i...etehhahwc7.png

its became violet in screen

What type of multiplay are u going to do, Single computer or 2 computers?

From that screenshot, there's something wrong with your computer/s alone(Your network settings is incorrect IF you have 2 computers). If not then your save file is corrupt. OR the version of your old emulator is not compatible of VBA link. Try using the internal battery save system instead.(The ingame save.)
    Last edited by xKilXlerx; November 5th, 2007 at 16:56.
    Dota Player

Aspirant elder

Heres a random question. I got pokemon diamond running on no$gba and it was running ok untill the 1st battle. It just froze when the first wild pokemon was about to faint. Any ideas how to fix it?

Thread Information