Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SNES In Flash Form (.SWF File)

Default SNES In Flash Form (.SWF File)

Anyone know if there is a flash version of the SNES emulator or if its possible to convert an emulator to an swf??

Default Re: SNES In Flash Form (.SWF File)

Why would you want to.
    Are you on a Mac ?

Quote Originally Posted by cibomatto2002 View Post
    Why would you want to.
    Are you on a Mac ?
    Dont ask why he want to... If he want it to then just help him with the answer.

Yes, cibomatto. There is called Java Snes emulator for windows but it is harder to find. I highly recommend you to get regular snes emulator so you can google.com for snes roms yourself. It is better that way.

Java is NOT Flash.

OOPS... Sorry about that.

Thanks for the info. The reason I asked is because I have a PSP and I was looking around for a flash emulator so I can use it on my PSP without having to downgrade it. I tried getting an exe to swf convertor but none of them worked. So if anyone knows anyplace to get one, please feel free to share your ideas!

Quote Originally Posted by RockmanForte View Post
    Dont ask why he want to... If he want it to then just help him with the answer.
    He asked a legitimate question because he was curious. You should worry a little less about telling others how to post and leave that to the moderators. It's better that way.

Can't I help as non moderator ? Nothing's wrong with that. I like to help others when moderators are not answering. Is that so wrong ?

Beyond telling people who ask for roms to take a hike, the members of this forum have no reason, or obligation to "help out".. We also have no obligation to accept that help.

And besides that, you have a tendancy to TELL people what to do, how to post, the way the should answer someones question, etc.. It's best if you just leave moderating to the moderators - that is why we are here, and we are not understaffed.

It's as simple as that. There is no need to debate or explain further. Don't ruin your otherwise good/helpful forum membership.
    Last edited by Zach; July 6th, 2007 at 00:20.

Really ? I have no problem with other forums and they did tell me that they thanks me for helping them out when they are not available. Okay, if you do not like me doing that for you guys.. Ok, I will back off and not helping them at all. Sorry about that. I just like to help them like moderator I am because I like your forum but fine, it's your job. I said nothing. I will back off. *SILENT*
    Last edited by RockmanForte; July 6th, 2007 at 01:42.

Thread Information