PDA

View Full Version : Harvest Moon: Back to Nature

ChimpySkater
March 15th, 2004, 18:47
I just downloaded Harvest Moon:BTN and when it was downloaded it came with a .img file and a .cue file...I tried using some Playstation/PSX emulators but nothin can read it. What do I do to play this rom. There was no readme that came with it. Also the .img file has an error.

Thank you for your help.

Jet Set Willy
March 15th, 2004, 18:50
You either need to convert it to an ISO, use a CD-ROM drive emulator which can mount IMG files, or burn it to a CD and run it like that. But if it's corrupt, you might not want to bother.

Nick
March 15th, 2004, 19:41
I think the best idea is to use a CD drive emulator ( Daemon Tools, Alcohol 120% ) and see if it mounts. If it does not mount and gives you an error, then it's corrupt. Also, try pointing the CD burning/emulator program straight to the .img, rather then the .cue, this once.

Jet Set Willy
March 15th, 2004, 19:44
"Corrupt" probably means that it just failed a byte hash of some sort. The corrupt data may be a very small amount, and in a non-harmful place such as in the middle of a video stream. On the other hand, it might be mashed to buggery.

caleb
March 17th, 2004, 06:18
seeming all harvest moon games are exactly the same just download one of the othe 27 harvest moon games :lol:

Nick
March 17th, 2004, 06:49
Originally posted by caleb@Mar 17 2004, 06:18 AM
seeming all harvest moon games are exactly the same just download one of the othe 27 harvest moon games :lol:
That makes no sense at all.

belmont
March 17th, 2004, 20:56
Yes,the PSone version had lots of new elements.

Nick
March 17th, 2004, 21:05
The new GB game also had quite a few features that prior were not found on the portable versions. :)

belmont
March 17th, 2004, 21:30
Oh!Thats great.I'll flash and play it a bit.

pvocd
March 25th, 2004, 06:27
Hi! I would like to know where you can download the harvest moon back to nature rom and on what emu does it work?

Thanks

PVO :unsure:

Jay
March 25th, 2004, 06:46
Please don't ask for roms here. Thanks.

Duhitsmichael
March 27th, 2004, 07:58
Why don't you try buying the game like veryone else. :angry:

Diclonius Lucy
July 17th, 2006, 20:34
I had a question as well, i've been searching around the web but the answers aren't helping to much. I keep configuring my game pad?(Im using a keyboard) And they keys won't work on the game.--; I don't know if it's just this game or i'm not configuring right in general heres a picture of the set up for game pad/controller 1 could anyone tell me how it's supposed to(all the keys I mean the type, big motor,small motor, digitial only,ectera? All these optiosn confuse me and I don't know what they mean--; ) Therefor I don't know if i'm selecting the wrong game pad since theres more then one or if it's this game since I heard the rom is known to have glitches. Thank you very much for your time.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kanaru/control.jpg

celestial_guru
July 19th, 2006, 04:54
What game?

chocolate
July 2nd, 2011, 12:53
OH MY GOD!
I want to download harvest the moon back to nature for pc but I dont know how! I have this game in my ps1 but I need it for pc... please help me!
thank u!