PDA

View Full Version : PEC CHEATER

leon_belmont
October 7th, 2004, 15:28
I just download from www.aldostools.com this cheat editor and i download some gameshark codes from www.gamewinners.com

How to use it with CVGS i don't have any idea?

Help please

thanks. :o

Lefteris_D
October 7th, 2004, 16:32
Load PEC and go to Options > Interface Type and select "Normal".

All you have to do now is select the cheats you want to use from the game you want to play, press the "activate" button and start the emulator.

leon_belmont
October 7th, 2004, 16:52
Well i don't see any OPTIONS in the interface menu ??????

May be you give me the link cause i think i have mess up the program and i have download another .

I have PEC-CHEAT DATABASE EDITOR 2.1

Thanks.

Lefteris_D
October 7th, 2004, 17:04
You have just the editor? Get the software from here: http://www.emucheater.com/download.php

The site & forum there has all he info you need.

leon_belmont
October 7th, 2004, 17:21
Thanks man i was really aiming in air.

Well i even download CEP and some other utilities at ALDOSTOOLS.COM and still was unable to do anything.I hope now i can,thank you.I was really just like this :wacko:

Hope i can do something with PECSETUP.EXE program .

grendel824
October 16th, 2004, 11:58
I'm having trouble with this thing, too. I'm following all those directions for cheats on Battle Arena Toshinden, but they don't have any effect at all. Any suggestions? What could I be doing wrong?

HimuraBR
March 5th, 2005, 06:30
Grendel,

I had this problem with other games... you have to check if the game is in PAL or NTSC format, with you're using the cheat in the right language (UK, Japan..). I had this problem too when I tried to use it on Resident Evil 1, using the all weapons cheat.

montpics
March 7th, 2005, 14:41
HimuraBR, don't be greedy using all cheats. Just use necessary cheat only. :cool:

HimuraBR
March 11th, 2005, 08:22
hehehe... I know... I was just trying to test this cheat. lol :D

Enoc
March 20th, 2005, 17:57
Where can I get PSX Emu Cheat? I can't access emucheater.com or aldostools.com

montpics
March 26th, 2005, 12:38
Where can I get PSX Emu Cheat? I can't access emucheater.com or aldostools.com
Well, I can still access emucheater.com just now. Do try it again. :)

Lestrange
April 21st, 2005, 14:52
Hi
What do I have to do for the cheats working on my game?
The game is EUR, and the codes avaiable are only US.

I need special codes EUR?

montpics
April 22nd, 2005, 07:03
The only different is whether your game is in NTSC or PAL version. Simple said if your game is NTSC, you can look cheats for NTSC version. In other words, I could believe that US version codes can be usable in Euro version. :cool:

If that didn't work, then you really have to look for it then.

kev c
June 8th, 2006, 23:50
how can u add codes. i can't figure out how

_Ice_
July 13th, 2006, 14:23
I have the same problem.

I found codes for Harvest Moon Back to Nature but i try put them , but not work , i need some help

Lefteris_D
July 13th, 2006, 19:30
Try using the PEC Database Editor from this site (http://www.aldostools.com/index2.html) to add your own codes.

aceelmsz
July 13th, 2006, 20:33
NOT YOUR TOPIC BUT.
i need some advice,

i have a copy of emerald and a copy of VBA LINK,
how can i trade pkmn from EMERALD TO EMERALD, or were can i get a version of VBALINK that works with PKMN EMERALD or visaversa,
can you or do you now any one that can help???

alcoatjez
July 16th, 2006, 13:13
Wrong forum, wrong topic. Do a forum search. If your problem isn't solved after that, create a new thread in the APPROPIATE section, please.

_Ice_
July 19th, 2006, 19:59
Try using the PEC Database Editor from this site (http://www.aldostools.com/index2.html) to add your own codes.

You have some faq or something like that , that help me add codes ?
Because i have this program but don't work

Lefteris_D
July 20th, 2006, 06:53
I don't have any FAQ but I was able to figure it out very quick.

Whovencroft
July 28th, 2006, 12:08
emucheater.com seems to be down.

Are there any other sites that will have this?

(the [PEC] cheater, not the database editor.)

Whovencroft
July 28th, 2006, 12:27
Nevermind, found it.

sr7olsniper
September 5th, 2006, 23:44
I just enconuntered a problem. Im using the VGSVideoPatchXP14 to run, And for some reason i cant get the cheats to work like before.

Is there anything i can do to resolve this issue? Because i do the same thing i did before:

Choose Normal Interface Type
Select game an then cheats
then select VGS Icon
then Activate
then Run Emulater

But that doesnt appear to work anymore. And Ive done a lot of tries.

Your help would be most appreciated in this matter

Thanks

montpics
September 10th, 2006, 10:02
I just enconuntered a problem. Im using the VGSVideoPatchXP14 to run, And for some reason i cant get the cheats to work like before.

Please take note that PEC doesn't support modified CVGS version (Yeah, that's include VGSVideoPatchXP14) as the author of the PEC didn't update it since it only works on the original version of CVGS 1.41.

Why don't you switch it with ePSXe or PSXeven if you are trying to play games in WindowsXP. :cool:

mamudi
October 28th, 2006, 11:01
I have Pec to but when i open it I see alot of games and if i Click on it i see all kinds of cheats
But my question is i have ff ix ntsc and there is a menu by pec it says
Usa & Canada Pall Japan All
Wich one do i have to use?
I have ntsc or something

montpics
October 28th, 2006, 13:25
I have Pec to but when i open it I see alot of games and if i Click on it i see all kinds of cheats
But my question is i have ff ix ntsc and there is a menu by pec it says
Usa & Canada Pall Japan All
Wich one do i have to use?
I have ntsc or something
Depends on what kind of version your disc is.

This FAQ should solve your problem. :cool:

>CLICK HERE!< (http://www.emucheater.com/kmjkfaq.php)

nanino
November 2nd, 2006, 10:29
heya, newbie here
I'm currently playing Harvest Moon : BTN and I wanted to use some cheats during the game, but PEC doesn't have the cheat codes so I had to add it by myself. I found the codes and added it in the codelist.inf just like what was written in the faq, but when I played the game the cheats did not respond.... any help?

montpics
November 2nd, 2006, 14:12
Possibilities : The codes you found won't work at all. :rolleyes:

Anyway, did you manage to let the cheats you added shown in PEC?

nanino
November 2nd, 2006, 15:36
but the codes were the same ones that is in my gameshark CD... ( I compared both of the codes)
yes, I managed to get my cheats shown in PEC but it didn't work during the game... :mad:

montpics
November 2nd, 2006, 15:53
As I said before, not all the codes given will work AFAIK. There is also possible that the codes will only work on different version. (US, Euro or Jpn version)

Since you found the codes from the gameshark CD, then I can't help you much further than that. :(

nanino
November 4th, 2006, 05:08
it's ok, I finally got it to work! I just changed the video configuration to the psx emulator cheater plugin

but sometimes some of the codes don't work, like when I was playing Harvest Moon, I turned on Max Stamina and some other cheats, it worked, but when I added other cheats, the Max Stamina cheat doesn't work...weird....

mhl12
November 4th, 2006, 17:40
dont load too many cheats. As the warning message says, it can crash your emu or they just might not work.