PDA

View Full Version : Project 64 2.0



KGHOOKER
October 5th, 2004, 01:58
I have Project 64 installed 1.5. I downloaded 2.0 and don't know which directory to install it into i have tried all and Project 64 still comes up as 1.5. Also i was wondering if any was able to get Star Fox to work.



Thank You



P.s. does any know a good Website to get back up rom files

nesman
October 5th, 2004, 02:17
Sorry, but don't ask for roms, or any sites containing illegal material on these forums.

Corey4666
October 5th, 2004, 03:45
Originally posted by KGHOOKER@Oct 5 2004, 12:58 AM
Also i was wondering if any was able to get Star Fox to work.



lol i did

Lefteris_D
October 5th, 2004, 12:21
Originally posted by KGHOOKER@Oct 5 2004, 03:58 AM
I have Project 64 installed 1.5. I downloaded 2.0 and don't know which directory to install it into i have tried all and Project 64 still comes up as 1.5.
What you downloaded is version 2.0 of the patch NOT the emulator. The emulator's version wont change.

KGHOOKER
October 5th, 2004, 23:27
Originally posted by nesman@Oct 5 2004, 01:17 AM
Sorry, but don't ask for roms, or any sites containing illegal material on these forums.
Sorry

nesman
October 6th, 2004, 01:52
Just pointing you in the right direction before you get flamed ;)

DrROBschiz
October 11th, 2004, 04:30
He didn't ask for the rom, he asked if anyone could get it to work, is it also illegal to ask for help on how to get these games running on the emulators?

Also where can i find information on this patch?